Dangers of Carbon Monoxide


 Carbon monoxide (CO) is one of the most dangerous gases that can be produced by a malfunctioning heating system, The gas is dangerous because it displaces oxygen in your blood stream making it impossible for your blood to absorb the life giving oxygen your body requires . It is important to note that co exposure is cumulative  and when a furnace malfunction it will put out CO for as long as it is left in operation. 

 To safe guard your family have your heating systems inspected regularly and install quality CO detectors in your home. Contact us here as RTB Mechanical we can provide both a quality safety inspection and we can also install CO detectors in your home to provide your and your family with peace of mind.


  • Locally Owned & Operated
  • Punctual Service
  • Prompt Project Completion

Spread the word. Share this post!

%d bloggers like this: